Coffee is an amazing drink with a variety of options and different concoctions. Whether you want a manual or automatic coffee machine is almost similar to that which you see in coffee shops, the coffee machine must ensure a smooth amount of coffee and water and need to mix must be suitable or a compact coffee machine can be used at home.
Coffee machines increasingly meet the demand of enjoying home coffee of every family is increasing. So, choosing the best home coffee machine for your requirements and budget is not an easy task. It always has features suitable for the purpose of using your coffee machine.
The higher the cost, the more coffee machines you have with amazing features. The other hand on the lower cost, the more affordable machines can meet the basic requirements of how to make coffee follow your way is smooth and perfect. Besides, choosing the best home coffee machine requires a good knowledge of brands, coffee machine configuration, style, preferences, convenience and drink style coffee you like.
Everything will be easier for you, we have listed the best home coffee machines in the list below, we’ve divided the list of ingredients to help you find one. The best home coffee machine you desire.
- 1 TYPE OF HOME COFFEE MACHINE:
- 2 THE BEST HOME COFFEE MACHINE:
- 3 #1. Nespresso Insissia Home Coffee Maker Machine
- 4 #2. OXO On 9-Cup Coffee Maker Of Home Coffee Maker Machine
- 5 #3. Hamilton Beach 49980A For 12-Cup Coffee Maker Machine
- 6 #4. Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
- 7 HOW WE CHOOSE THE BEST HOME COFFEE MACHINE:
- 8 SUMMARY:
TYPE OF HOME COFFEE MACHINE:
- The first, you have to know the difference between each type of coffee machine. The Manual Espresso Machines are perfect if you want full flexibility. It allows you to create anything from espresso to ristretto to cappuccino. Moreover, a manual espresso machine is almost similar to that which you see in coffee shops, making it the best choice. However, you have to manually grind and add the coffee, steam your own milk, and repeat for every cup. If you’re patient in getting that perfect cup, then Manual Espresso Machines are ideal.
- Second type is the Bean-to-cup machines. If you love using coffee beans, then this is the right coffee machine for you. The Bean-to-cup machines help you grind and pour coffee automatically. Just pop water and coffee beans in the machine, then you instantly get a shot of coffee, allowing you to make your coffee with almost zero effort.
- Next, the Pod or Capsule machine costs more per coffee than the other types of coffee machine. However, the benefit are simple, less -hassle, no-mess coffee, and they’re hard to beat.
- Finally, the Filter coffee machines are just plain and simple coffee to fill a mug. If you want to be able to make enough coffee for several people at once, a filter coffee machine is a great choice. However, this type usually requires you to use ground coffee.
THE BEST HOME COFFEE MACHINE:
#1. Nespresso Insissia Home Coffee Maker Machine
The Nespresso Insissia is a very versatile coffee machine that can be used with any type of espresso, whether that comes from a Nespresso machine or other brand. We do recommend that you use coffee from a Nespresso machine, which will produce the exact amount of coffee for each recipe. At first glance, the Nespresso Insissia looks like a fancy jug. It has a metal handle and plain black body. You will clearly see that it’s well made. The downside is, the matte finish of the main body is a fingerprint magnet. This coffee machine is capable of making a wide range of drinks, but the process isn’t entirely automatic for all of them. The Nespresso Insissia is a fun, simple way to turn coffee into a huge range of different drinks.
- Great choice of recipes.
- Very simple operation.
- Can produce stunning drinks.
- Doesn’t need a Nespresso machine.
- Little control over volume.
- Whisk attachment makes pouring fiddly.
#2. OXO On 9-Cup Coffee Maker Of Home Coffee Maker Machine
The OXO On 9-Cup Coffee Maker is one of the few automatic coffee machines certified by the SCAA. SCAA stands for Specialty Coffee Association of America, which is the voice of high quality coffee. If they say it’s good, then it’s really good. This coffee maker has the ability to regulate the 3 main variables in coffee brewing: time, temperature and volume. This coffee maker will maintain an ideal water temperature of 197.6 – 204.8 degrees Fahrenheit during brewing. It also has a computer controlled brew cycle that will produce the same amount of coffee in the same amount of time, every time. How’s that for consistency? It perfectly mimics a pour over by distributing water in timed cycles. After you’ve chosen your cup size, the water pump will automatically adjust to produce the correct amount of coffee. That way, you will be able to expect the same, high quality cup of coffee day in and day out.
- SCAA Certified.
- Water kept at optimal brewing temperature for the duration of brewing.
- Sleek design and makes brewing coffee very simple.
- Brew cycle will replicate a pour over by distributing water in timed cycles rather than pouring water on all at once.
- Double walled carafe will keep your coffee hot for a long time.
- A bit expensive.
#3. Hamilton Beach 49980A For 12-Cup Coffee Maker Machine
The Hamilton Beach 49980A coffee maker is relatively new but the company has proven that it can produce desirable, quality products at a very affordable price. If you are on a budget and looking for a coffee maker, the Hamilton Beach 49980A is a great option. This coffee maker makes coffee that’s as strong as you like, or if that is not your preference, it can also make regular cups.
Best of all, it makes it hot. It is a 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker that comes in steel and black. Hamilton Beach 12-Cup coffee maker is a perfect choice for a family of four or six or an office of ten to twelve people. It is not really suitable for larger numbers of people or a busy environment, like a reception area. That’s why this is the perfect choice for people who just want a coffee maker at home.
- Very easy to use.
- Swivel brew basket allows you to fill your grinds from the front.
- Easily maneuverable with little casters on the bottom.
- Fills water reservoir from carafe or tap.
- Fast and quiet.
- Will require the right space because it is taller than most coffee makers.
- Hard to empty carafe completely because of the lip around the top.
#4. Bodum Chambord French Press Coffee and Tea Maker
When it comes to French Presses, there aren’t many that are as popular and well regarded as the Bodum Chambord. The Bodum Chambord’s carafe is made from heat-resistant borosilicate glass. That means it is very light and easy to transport. The heat-resistance feature is what makes this type of glass appealing, because you’re less likely to burn your fingers if you accidentally touch it. The Bodum Chambord is the perfect French Press for people on a budget because it is very affordable. It might not last 20 years or so, but the taste of the coffee it brews will more than compensate for it. Plus, it is easy to use and very affordable too, which makes it well worth the buy.
- Brews great coffee.
- Clean-up is easy.
- Easy to use.
- May not last long depending on how well you take care of it.
HOW WE CHOOSE THE BEST HOME COFFEE MACHINE:
- We tested the best home coffee machine by using ground coffee or whole beans depending on the type of coffee machine we are considering. We roast own beans and test them by blending them ensure that each person can get the best cup of coffee at home while maintaining the flavor of the beans.
- By controlling the roasting of used beans, we can compare the best home coffee machines that we have mentioned. In order for the coffee machine to be fully operational, we can adjust coffee bean grinding, extend preparation time and check the temperature to achieve the best results for a perfect cup of coffee.
- If you want to add milk, we will adjust the technique and set the milk’s dissolution mode with the amount of coffee provided until a cup of milk coffee is complete. The taste of coffee still maintains and blends the sweetness of milk that will give us a great cup of coffee.
Before you buy a coffee maker, make sure to understand first what you need and want from it. That way, you’ll know what to pick. This in-depth coffee machine buying article is just a guide of what to choose. The choice is still within your hands. Just make sure to choose wisely. If you just want to start shopping for your perfect coffee machine, then don’t hesitate to follow our tips.
Image Source: Amazon.com