Drinking coffee too much will have unwanted effects such as tension and restlessness, increased heart rate, high blood pressure, irritate stomach and intestinal , acid reflux and heartburn. Because of the undesirable effects of coffee, many people forgot about their practical benefits. Here, BestCoffeers will help you know more about benefits of drinking coffee
Some Nutrients in the coffee:
6% RDA for pantothemic acid (vitamin B5)
11% RDA for Riboflavin (Vitamin B2).
2% RDA for Niacin (B3) and Thiamin (B1).
3% RDA for potassium and manganese.
Benefits of coffee :
– Capsules contain caffeine which helps to increase alertness and work better
– Some research show that drinking coffee every day will reduce the risk of colorectal cancer
– Reduce the risk of Parkinson
– Reduce the risk of gallstones
– Prevent and reduce 7% risk of developing type 2 diabetes
– Reduce uric acid levels in the blood
– 65% reduction in the risk of neurodegenerative disease
– People who drink 4 cup coffee every day will reduce the risk of liver disease such as hepatitis, fatty liver …
– Caffeine increases blood pressure but does not cause cardiovascular harm. Even some studies have shown that caffeine reduces the risk of stroke.
Additionally, if you want to lose weight, you can drink coffee every day because coffee contains caffeine that is capable of supporting fat burning very well..
Every day, if you drink a cup of coffee just one or two cups, it will be good for your health to prevent some liver diseases, cancer, diabetes, gallstones…. Otherwise, if you drink too much, it can cause some unwanted side effects. Specially, women who plan to have children should be cautious because researchers from the University of Nevada point out that regular coffee consumption decreases the chances of women being mothers.
Image Source: Amazon.com
2 thoughts on “Health Benefits Of Coffee”
Yes, the strange thing is that coffee does increase your blood pressure but it is only one of several causes of high blood pressure. And, as you mention, it has so many benefits.
Okay! I agree with you. Thank you.